Terms & Conditions:
iWallet / eBuying Wallet
- 1. 1 iPoint = 1 Singapore Dollar
iPoint Withdrawal at iWallet
- 2. avita iPoint Withdrawal requests will be available to Members any time for your convenience.
- 3. There will be a maximum limit of 500 iPoints per day for cross-country withdrawals, but unlimited local withdrawals.
- 4. iPoint withdrawal will be processed within 5 working days upon application.
iPoint Transfer at iWallet
- 5. iPoints can be any time transferred from iWallet to eBuying Wallet for the purposes of sales redemption.
- 6. iPoint from eBuying Wallet can only be used for sales redemption over the counter or at our eBuying online platform.
iPoint Top up at eBuying Wallet
- 7. For iPoint top up via eBuying Online platform, the amount will be credited to your eBuying Wallet immediately after payment.
- 8. For iPoint top up via counter or avita Hotline Sales, the application will be processed within 3 working days.
- 9. To cancel withdrawal/top-up requests, members will request cancellation forms from the respective sales and services counters.
- 10. Cancellation of withdrawal/top-up requests will require 5 working days to process.
- 11. If you’re facing any issues regarding of iPoint, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
- 12. Shiang’s International Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice.